Movement & Locomotions
- REQUIRED: Completion of the Onset Class.
- Recommended: N/A
With the purchase of this class, you get a FREE WEEKLY Open Gym night every week. Regular price is $10.00/night.
Open Gym nights are a great opportunity to augment your training and charge your progress!
- Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 8:45 PM to 10:45 PM.
- The ability to move is the core foundation of gymnastics, and LIFE. The mover you are, the better your gymnastics will be !
- We will focus on animal walks, crawls, locomotions, inversions, hanging, jumping, rolling, twisting, and different drills for balance that carry over to other skills and apparatuses in gymnastics.
- Through full body movement you will develop more body awanress, while being physically conditioned and ready for anything both in and outside the gym.
- This class is facilitated by Coach Alex.
- What to bring: Gym clothes and your game face. Your preference whether you wear socks or go barefoot.
- Location: Ottawa Gymnastics Centre, 294 Elmgrove Ave, Ottawa, Ontario, K1Z 6V1.