Please read the pre-requisites before registering for Tumbling 1:
- REQUIRED: Completion of the Onset Class.
- Recommended: Completion of Strength 1, Handstand 1 and Stretch.
- Exceptions: If you are experienced/skilled, these are the skills you must demonstrate to Coach Alex to bypass previous classes. Coach Alex has sole discretion in this matter.
With the purchase of this class, you get a FREE WEEKLY Open Gym night every week. Regular price is $10.00/night.
Open Gym nights are a great opportunity to augment your training and charge your progress!
- Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- All skills classes are 2 hours long.
- Tumbling classes are structured with a general warm up, conditioning, skills and drills work, free followed by free time and a cool down stretch.
- Tumbling basics - rolls, jumps, skips, leaps, landings, rebounds, rotations, cartwheels, and round-offs.
- Immediate level tumblers will practice saltos, back and front handsprings, and walkovers.
- Gymnastics flips and acrobatics are also taught in this class with a progressive approach throughout the course.
- We will break down the front flip, back tuck, back handstand, front handstand and other alike acrobatic skills.
- This class is facilitated by Coach Ben and Coach Alyssa.
- What to bring: Gym clothes and your game face. Your preference whether you wear socks or go barefoot.
- Location: Ottawa Gymnastics Centre, 294 Elmgrove Ave, Ottawa, Ontario, K1Z 6V1.